[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Fri Apr 4 07:09:48 PST 2003

Dave,

I think it's ready to put out there on developer.osdl.org as a first
version.

The updates mentioned in this thread have been included.
The tcore patch has now been added to the thread-gdb site for better
accessibility.
I've attached the legacy_removal.patch that is very small and can be carried
with the web page for now.
The osdlcluster features have been called out now as links.
The other POSIX mqueue link that Julie mentioned is included.

Andy