[cgl_discussion] Re: [Cgl_s_t_m] Re: [cgl_specs] First public drafts of CGL v2 specifications areavailable

Khalid Aziz khalid_aziz at hp.com
Fri Apr 4 10:02:31 PST 2003

John Cherry wrote:

> > Lastly but most importantly, I want to encourage everybody reading this
> > mail to download and actually read the documents. I hereby pledge that
> > no comment on these documents sent to this mailing list or directly to
> > me will not go unanswered. So let us work together in the spirit of Open
> > Source!
> >

> Let's see.....
>
> No comment will not go unanswered.  ???

Maybe he meant to say - No comment will not go not unanswered.

--
Khalid

Khalid Aziz                                Linux and Open Source Lab
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
khalid at hp.com                                       Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
				- Alessandro Rubini