[cgl_discussion] Request for HPI usage information

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Wed Apr 16 07:25:27 PDT 2003

Let me ask you a counter-question: are you planning to support non-x86
architectures? My point is that those platforms that have limited RAM
etc. are  usually non-x86.

In CGL we do have remained HW agnostic, but I think we have assumed that
memory is not a limiting factor, which would imply that an answer to
both your questions is "reasonable", i.e. no limitations unless you
create a memory eating monster :-)

--MiKu