[cgl_discussion] Buffer overflow

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Wed Apr 16 08:58:41 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 08:32, Adriano Galano wrote:
(...)
> > CGL builds on top of Linux kernel,
>
> what's mean "on top"? Is not neccesary to apply changes at the kernel level
> space?

Well, several features in CGL are not currently in vanilla kernel but
require patching and recompilation. Definitely our goal is to mainline
such features as fast as possible, but that still means a long time.

I think Randy at one point had a list of CGL v1.1 features that listed
those kernel features that are mainlined in upcoming 2.6, and those that
are not. You still have that Randy?

--MiKu