[Osdlcluster-tipc] Re: [cgl_discussion] About application configuration tools

Rusty Lynch rusty at linux.co.intel.com
Wed Apr 16 10:27:30 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 07:30, Mika Kukkonen wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 19:41, Guo, Min wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > 	I am developing an application configuration tool which can configure and check the
> > TIPC link/bear/port information, about 80% code has been completed, so could anyone
> > tell me where I put the tools?
>
> Rusty created a while ago "unit_tests" BK tree on the bkbits:
> http://tipc-linux.bkbits.net:8080/unit_tests
> which we (i.e. me, Mark and Rusty) have used to dump all our testing
> stuff into. I suggest you follow the suit.
>
> --MiKu

Min Guo,

I added your tipc_config.c to the tools directory of the unit_test
tree.  I also:
* noticed a bunch of warnings which that will prevent the code from
compiling since I use -Werror in CFLAGS, so I fixed those warnings (but
I have not tried using the tool.)
* adding a GPL comment header to the top of the file with your email as
the contact person

    --rustyl