[cgl_discussion] cgl patches

Cress, Andrew R andrew.r.cress at intel.com
Thu Apr 17 08:23:05 PDT 2003

Folks,

I have updated the CGL project/patch web page with more details wrt #1 below
(htm attached).
I put in some guesses below that I would like people on the list to confirm,
clarify, or correct.
I have info requests outstanding for some other features to their
maintainers.

Andy Cress

Feature             CGL Req#      Status/Comment
Remote Boot Support   2.2         Merged into 2.4 kernels  (?)
Boot Cycle Detection  2.3         No project yet  (contact name?)
Diskless Systems  2.5             Merged into 2.4 kernel  (?)
Serial Console Connection  2.6.1  Merged into 2.4 kernel  (?)
Hyperthreading of CPUs  2.8       Merged into 2.4 kernel  (?)
Application Loading  6.3          Submitted to glibc  (ver?)