[cgl_discussion] Re: goodbye

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Thu Apr 17 14:42:58 PDT 2003

Rod,

Needless to say, my heart is also heavy on this news; while you are not
the only person I know that has been affected by the current economic
situation, this certainly was unexpected.

As in my official position and on the behalf of the whole CGL-WG,
I wish to thank you for you efforts as PoC-sg chairman, and wish you
luck in your future. You will certainly leave a big hole to fill behind.

Mika Kukkonen
CGL-WG Roadmap Coordinator