[cgl_discussion] Buffer overflow

Stefano.Campadello at nokia.com Stefano.Campadello at nokia.com
Tue Apr 22 05:09:23 PDT 2003

So, what is your opinion? Should we add a requirement for 3.0 or
it is still premature now?

Stefano

http://www.openwall.com/linux/README,  which implements Non-executable user stack area.  open wall is also implemented as a lsm module but at my knowledge not all functionality available by openwall is provided by the lsm module.

regards,
makan