[cgl_discussion] Re: OSDL CGL-WG draft specs available for review

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Tue Apr 22 14:22:48 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 13:55, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 01:46:43PM -0700, Mika Kukkonen wrote:
(...)
> > Accordingly, we have made the initial drafts of the first two parts of
> > our version 2 specifications available at:
> > 	http://www.osdl.org/projects/cgl/
> > for public review and comment.
>
> What about an ASCII version so quoting is possible?

Well, there are several ways to convert PDF to ASCII ("pdftotext" in RH9
is one), but as expected they all produce bloody awful results. Better
than nothing, I guess. If you want, I can send the results to you
directly, but I am not going to spam LKML with them (these are reasonable
long documents).

Thanks for your interest!