[cgl_discussion] There are big gaps between HDI project and CGL 2.0 req

Johannes.Jaskari at nokia.com Johannes.Jaskari at nokia.com
Thu Apr 24 01:04:43 PDT 2003

Hi,

As mentioned at the PoC meetings ...
this particular "nif"-project development status has been frozen to the ethernet devices ("nif" has been tested and it actually does the job it is supposed to do).
It has been done under GPL license  ... and you are welcome to continue the HDI development under those license terms.

BTW There is another HDI project driven by MontaVista Software and their status should be checked too.

BR Johannes