[cgl_discussion] [Fwd: hotswap and CGL (fwd)]

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Wed Apr 30 12:58:32 PDT 2003

Please use cgl_discussion for CGL related questions; info at osdl.org
is something totally different ...

What comes to your question, there already is a lot of hotswap
functionality in 2.5 kernel, here is one place to look for
information:
	http://linux-hotplug.sourceforge.net/?selected=pci

Of course some of the CGL compliant distros have implemented
additional stuff on top of that; I'll let them to comment on that.

--MiKu