[cgl_discussion] POC tracking items

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Mon Aug 4 16:27:09 PDT 2003

The two ARs I took from the F2F were to add TinyCA to the PKI CA references=
 and to add that the real-time scheduler requirement is implemented complet=
ely by O(1) scheduler and pre-emption.  I have made these changes to the at=
tached POC tracking XLS, but haven't been able to add it to the website yet=
 (looks like the update page might be down).

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**