[cgl_discussion] [Logistics] Using Icalendar for CGL Meetings?

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Mon Aug 11 09:29:19 PDT 2003

This is just a suggestion to use the Icalendar protocol to synch our
calendars for the various meetings.

This way Peter or anyone else can send out Ical meeting requests and we
can accept them into out various Ical compliant email clients.  (I doubt
pine or elm support it, but I could be mistaken).

In outlook, it's already built-in.  Xiaman has a plugin for it.  Not
sure about the rest.

*******

Tariq Shureih

Intel Corporation

Carrier grade OS Group (TSP)

(503) 677-6776

*Opinions are my own and don't reflect those of my employer*