[Fwd: Re: [cgl_discussion] Top 10 projects]

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Fri Aug 22 08:26:41 PDT 2003

One note is that this changed a bit based on input from others.  For the F2F, the list became the one at http://lists.osdl.org/pipermail/cgl_discussion/2003-July/001417.html.  This list did change as a result of the F2F, though.

Based on reading the POC minutes, it looks like we're planning on adding to this list?  One item I was wondering if we could add is Multipath IO since work still needs to be done on the only reference project for this requirement.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**