[cgl_discussion] ANNOUNCE: OSDL Clusters (foundational components)

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Mon Dec 1 13:54:21 PST 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 06:29, Eric.Chacron at alcatel.fr wrote:
(...)
> I think the technical clustering options have to be debated more in detail
> before external announcement.

OSDL TIPC is an OSDL project, not CGL project. The announcement _has_
been made, i.e. to these mailing lists. Whether there will be an
announcement to the LKML or not is for John to decide, not CGL-WG.

To clarify: I work on these projects as an OSDL engineer, not as an
CGL RC. TIPC is my "hobby", CGL is my job.