[cgl_discussion] POC 12/03/03 Meeting Agenda

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Dec 2 15:58:16 PST 2003

> The agenda for the 12/03/03 POC meeting is to work through
> analyzing as many of the potential defects raised by John
> Mehaffey in a prevoius posting to this mailing list.
>
> We will also discuss errata schedule.

Steve -
I will most likely be ~30 minutes late to this meeting because of a
meeting conflict here.  I started looking over John Mehaffey's
suggestions, and they looked like good catches.  I did have some
questions in the "reference to non-existent section" section.  I wasn't
sure what those were refering to.  For AVL.3.1, there is a 3.8.1 in CGL
1.1, but for AVL.3.5, there isn't a 3.8.5 (I stopped there....).

For some of the later comments, some are decisions made at the time the
specs were created (P2 and P3s are in the P1 section when they have a
parent in P1; fast reboot was a requirement we caught at the last minute
for 2.0, so it was added in as AVL.fast.*, deferred, since we didn't
have time to finish it; CGL P1/P2/P3 requirements that were ignored were
done so intentionally to drop, although someone from specs may want to
double check the list.).

If the POC meeting ends early, I'll contact you afterwards.  I'd be
willing to help investigate (and get final answers for) some of the
items I just wrote about or other items on John Mehaffey's list if POC
was taking volunteers.

- Julie