[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Tue Dec 9 09:50:54 PST 2003

> As requested by the CGL tech board, a CGL Wiki is now in
> place for the open free-form exchange of ideas.
>
> The contents of this page can be edited by anyone (and I mean
> anyone). Documents and static data should be stored in the
> document control system.
>
> http://www.osdl.org/cgi-bin/cgl_wiki.pl

That was fast!  :->  One question is:  Do we want to populate this with
POC tracking list information?  Can we do something like have one
hyperlink per project implementing CGL 2.0 requirement, and then add the
POC tracking gap analysis and status and let others comment?  I can do
that initial transfer of data if people agree that's how we'll use this
(then, we can pull out a Top Issues list directly from there).

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**