[cgl_discussion] International Service Availability Symposium 2004

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 9 16:01:48 PST 2003

High Availability is something near to the hearts of most CGL folks.  On
that note, I'd like to highlight that the Service Availability Forum (SA
Forum), in cooperation with the GI/ITG Technical Committee
"Dependability and Fault Tolerance", are sponsoring the International
Service Availability Symposium 2004, to be held on May 13-14, 2004 in
Munich, Germany.

Full information is at http://www.saforum.org/events/ISAS_2004.  From
that page:
"The Symposium is a two day conference where Service Availability
concepts and implementations will be presented to a wide audience of
industry developers, academic insitutions, IT managers, standards bodies
and industry analysts. Presentations by high availability users and
implementors, operators, and the academic community will address such
topics as HA requirements, interfaces and functionality."

See the call for papers, etc. information at the URL.

Note that this event is open to all - it is not an SA Forum meeting.
Nor do the papers need to only cover SA Forum materials (or course, you
can do so if you wish.)

Submission deadline is January 15, 2004.

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.