[cgl_discussion] CGL Wiki

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Wed Dec 10 09:52:20 PST 2003

I added a CGL 2.0 project list link off of the main page
http://www.osdl.org/cgi-bin/cgl_wiki.pl that then goes to a list of all
P1 CGL 2.0 requirements.

As I began to understand this Wiki, I realized Terence's idea of
separating into requirements first was what should be done.  I currently
have all CGL 2.0 requirements listed, and my next step is to add links
under each requirement for all reference implementations for that
requirement.  Then, people can add comments on the reference
implementations page.

Does this sound like a useful way to keep the POC tracking information?
If we do this for 3.0, then no one person needs to maintain the POC
tracking list.

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**