[cgl_discussion] POSIX requirements question for TEMs/ISVs/OEMs

Howell, David P david.p.howell at intel.com
Tue Feb 4 10:44:03 PST 2003

Typically a full feature set would be included, and there would be the
POSIX feature set define to indicate it's presence in an implementation.
Mutex is under the POSIX threads extension (_POSIX_THREADS) already.

Another feature sets we've heard about would be the real-time scheduling
feature set that Inaky has brought up in cgl_discussion.

Dave Howell

These are my opinions and not official opinions of Intel Corp.

David Howell
Intel Corporation
Telco Server Development
Server Products Division
Voice: (803) 461-6112  Fax: (803) 461-6292

Intel Corporation
Columbia Design Center, CBA-2
250 Berryhill Road, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29210