[cgl_discussion] PoC concall tomorrow, Feb. 6, 8:30 PST

Rod Van Meter Rod.VanMeter at nokia.com
Wed Feb 5 13:55:43 PST 2003

Agenda for PoC WG concall:

Attached are my slides from New York, for reference.

Mostly what we need to do is pick up from where we left off in NY, on
winnowing projects and making sure things are covered.

* IPv6:
  - DHCPv6: Venkat has released; is there more to be done?
  - advanced sockets API: rdv review to be posted today
  - IPSec/LKML: anybody care enough to help?
  - transition mechanisms: anybody willing to review status?
  - TAHI: Venkat was to check on Linux-hosted version...
  - MIBs: anybody interested?
* PCP: what next? still waiting on feedback from telcos...
* boot cycle detection: anything from Ville?
* live software update: ?

And for v2:

* TIPC: review Ericsson's code: does it need work? (since it's out
  there, I want to look at it now)

I understand that an updated version of SAF specs should be available
ADN (Any Day Now).  So, next week, I want to start looking at SAF APIs
for implementability, and discuss if there is interest in an
open-source implementation.

			--Rod