[cgl_discussion] Re: device enumeration

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Fri Feb 7 14:23:01 PST 2003

Once again avoiding the real issue :-)

On pe, 2003-02-07 at 12:27, Patrick Mochel wrote:

> [ Note to non-kernel developers, this discussion is getting highly
> technical, and does not conform to usual cgl_discussion fare.. :) ]

Well, I just scrapped cgl_hackers, so cgl_discussion is the only mailing
list which is open to the public, and so there are no limitations to
the content of traffic in here (as long as topic has some relationship
with CGL, that is :-)

--MiKu

PS. Yeah, the membership required option on this mailing list is still
    on, but finding suitable Windows virus prevention software that
    run on Linux (and is preferably Open Source) is not a simple thing.