[cgl_discussion] Reposting my query about CGL-LSB compliance

Subhabrata Biswas subhabrata.biswas at wipro.com
Thu Feb 13 05:43:43 PST 2003

Hi,

I regret the inconvenience caused by the disclaimer text present
in my previous posting in the mailing list. My apologies for also
not putting my mail-id properly. I have tried to take care of all
those issues now and am expecting some response henceforth.

Coming back to my query about CGL-LSB compliance, I did spent
some time through the CGL-discussion mailing list archives to
find out what is the current status on this.

I came across a posting by Miku last month about CGL-LSB work,
and am interested to know if any further progress has been made
about this activity.

As I had talked about in my previous (unaswered) mail, I have
seen information about a 'closed-completed' project regarding
some "LSB reference implementation validation test against
the LSB v1.1 suite". Can someone enlighten me as to why no
results are put in the related results link. Moreover as
 LSB v1.3 suite has already been released, I was wondering
what is CGL-WG's stand and plan about GGL compliance test for
LSB v1.3 suite. Is some group already working on this activity?

Any pointers/information regarding my queries would be really
appreciated.

Looking forward eagerly to some informative helping hand out
there.

Thanks & Regards,
Subhabrata.