[cgl_discussion] TIPC

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Thu Feb 13 13:02:57 PST 2003

On to, 2003-02-13 at 11:52, John Cherry wrote:
> In addition:
>         * code should be put into linux kernel coding style

Sure, reading and conforming to "Documentation/CodingStyle" and
checking code with "scripts/Lindent" should be required steps
to everybody who plans to Open Source existing propietary code.

On the other hand, I think there are lot of "coding style" issues
(like use of syscalls, that you really should not muck with scheduler
etc.) that are not covered by those two, and here it would certainly
help if our resident kernel people (hint, hint!) could give some
feedback.