[cgl_discussion] RE: [Hardeneddrivers-discuss] about

Shureih, Tariq tariq.shureih at intel.com
Fri Feb 14 10:17:35 PST 2003

First, It would help if I proof what I write before I send it, where did I
go to school and learn English at damn it! :)
(Re-read my email and you'll know what I'm talking about LOL)

Thanks for the pointers Pat.
I heard before that Alan Cox has an opinion or two on this subject and was
going to ping him and LKML once I have something solid.

I'll subscribe to this list and post to it what I come up with.

--
Tariq Shureih
*My opinions are my own and don't represent my employer.*