[cgl_discussion] Finding problem to bring all the CGL patches together...

Howell, David P david.p.howell at intel.com
Tue Feb 18 10:50:51 PST 2003

We know from previous incantations that this would happen. Efforts have
been made to resolve issues like this when they show up between the open
source
projects, I know that the issue of KDB and LKCD patch coexistence has
been
bantered around in both open source projects, I thought to a conclusion.

We should poke each of the open source projects where there is a patch
collision to resolve it. Seems like the CGL reps for the open source
projects should post a bugzilla report and propose a solution to each
affected project.

Dave Howell

These are my opinions and not official opinions of Intel Corp.

David Howell
Intel Corporation
Telco Server Development
Server Products Division
Voice: (803) 461-6112  Fax: (803) 461-6292

Intel Corporation
Columbia Design Center, CBA-2
250 Berryhill Road, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29210