[cgl_discussion] TIPC on 2.5.62

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Feb 18 15:31:48 PST 2003

BTW, Mika entered the patch in the patch lifecycle manager (PLM) and he
is currently running STP regressions (not that any STP regressions will
show up a TIPC problem).  Anyway, you can download the patch from the
following...

http://www.osdl.org/cgi-bin/plm?module=patch_info&patch_id=1570

Watch out.  Mika is having a hack attack! :)

John