[cgl_discussion] IPv6 MIBs/SNMP requirements/support

Zou, Yixiong yixiong.zou at intel.com
Wed Feb 19 12:06:40 PST 2003

Yes. I guess "netinet6" directory needs to be added to the system
header files. Also 'SIOCGIFSTAT_IN6' and 'SIOCGIFSTAT_ICMP6' needs
to be enabled for ioctl() calls. None of these is available on my
RedHat 8.0 box which runs a 2.4 kernel.

Yixiong Zou (yixiong.zou at intel.com)
(503) 677-4988

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.