[cgl_discussion] IPv6 MIBs/SNMP requirements/support

Randy.Dunlap rddunlap at osdl.org
Thu Feb 20 11:47:31 PST 2003

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:19:05 -0800
"Zou, Yixiong" <yixiong.zou at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

At first glance this (ioctls needed) looked like valuable info.
However, I don't see Linux supporting _any_ IOCTLs for access to
network statistics, so we'll need to clear up this point first.
Did I overlook them somewhere?
If not, I don't expect to add any ioctl's.
Some other method of reading the network statistics will be
needed, such as reading from /proc/net/* or whatever is currently
done.

--
~Randy