[cgl_discussion] IPv6 MIBs/SNMP requirements/support

Zou, Yixiong yixiong.zou at intel.com
Thu Feb 20 13:48:32 PST 2003

> | Does the 2.5 kernel also provide things in "tcp6.h" that's
> in FreeBSD?
> | If so, what header file is that?

> ----------
>
> Did you already identify what these things are?
> If so, I'm having a little trouble finding them.
> Linux certainly doesn't currently have a tcp6.h file at all.

For the IPV6-TCP table, current NET-SNMP implementation uses a
struct called 'in6_pcb' that contains the address/port of the
local and remote connection. I am still trying to find the exact
definition of this 'in6_pcb'.

Yixiong Zou (yixiong.zou at intel.com)
(503) 677-4988

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.