[cgl_discussion] IPv6 MIBs/SNMP requirements/support

Zou, Yixiong yixiong.zou at intel.com
Thu Feb 20 15:38:21 PST 2003

Well, the ipv6compliance section in the IPV6-MIB file specified that
"An agent is not required to provide write access to this object".

http://www.simpleweb.org/ietf/mibs/modules/html/?category=IETF&module=IPV6-M
IB

They also defined that the "Min-Access == read-only".
Yixiong Zou (yixiong.zou at intel.com)
(503) 677-4988

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.