[cgl_discussion] Re: Hot Plug support for PICMG2.16

Howell, David P david.p.howell at intel.com
Mon Jan 13 06:38:14 PST 2003

There have been many discussions already about IPMI being closed, mostly
coming from members providing non-IPMI hardware solutions. Seems like an
abstraction layer that could map IPMI or other implementations would be
in order to solve this for both.

Wasn't there something in the SAF platform specs to address this?

Dave Howell

These are my opinions and not official opinions of Intel Corp.

David Howell
Intel Corporation
Telco Server Development
Server Products Division
Voice: (803) 461-6112  Fax: (803) 461-6292

Intel Corporation
Columbia Design Center, CBA-2
250 Berryhill Road, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29210