[cgl_discussion] Last call: OSDL CGL face to face 21-24 Jan

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 15 14:46:45 PST 2003

Hello all.  IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO, please let me know if you'll be
attending next week.  My note a few minutes ago was a bit off, I need to
give security at the IBM building a list of attendees AHEAD OF TIME.

I have: Mika, John Cherry, Stephanie Glass, Eric Chacron, Rusty Lynch,
Ville Lavonius, Stefano Campadello, Karl Klashinsky, Pradeep Kathail,
Rod Van Meter, Steve Davis, Ibrahim Haddad and Makan Pourzandi
confirmed.

For SAF, I have: Timo Jokiaho, Henry Turko, Dave Penkler, Fred Herrmann,
and James Lawrence.

Please advise me of additions (less worried about drops, but let me know
of those too.)

Thanks,
Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.