[cgl_discussion] CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Wed Jan 15 14:53:09 PST 2003

I'll be arriving on Monday evening, and then we have a full day meeting
in conference room close to you at Madison.

I was actually under impression that OCF people we planning to show up
in the joint CGL&SAF meeting on Thursday morning?

If that is not the case, certainly I could find 1-2 hours on Tuesday to
have a joint CGL&OFC meeting, but to me it would be better if all the
players (i.e. SAF) would be present at the same time (i.e Thursday
morning).

--MiKu

On ke, 2003-01-15 at 14:31, Alan Robertson wrote:
> Are any of the CGL or SAF people planning on coming to the OCF meeting on
> Monday and Tuesday of next week in New York City?
>

> --
>      Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh>
>
> "Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship....  Let me claim
> from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce

"Good ideas do not die, they just lie down and get recycled." -- me