[cgl_discussion] Re: [OCF]CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Wed Jan 15 15:54:58 PST 2003

Alan,

I will be coming in on Monday evening as well.  I would agree with Mika
that it would be good for the SAF/OCF/CGL folks to spend time together
on Thursday.  Hope that works for you.

On a separate note, I have not seen a final OCF meeting agenda, but it
sounds like there may be a presentation on resource driven clusters
(distinct from quorate clusters).  Is there a way to set up a conference
call for this presentation?  I think there would be a number of folks
that would like to listen in.

thx, john

--
John Cherry <cherry at osdl.org>