[cgl_discussion] Re: [OCF]CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jan 15 16:00:24 PST 2003

On 2003-01-15T15:54:58,
   John Cherry <cherry at osdl.org> said:

> I will be coming in on Monday evening as well.  I would agree with Mika
> that it would be good for the SAF/OCF/CGL folks to spend time together
> on Thursday.  Hope that works for you.

That will at least work perfectly for me.

I'd like it if the introductionary talks could be on Monday morning and
afternoon for this reason ;-)

Of course, I'll also be available for the entire duration of LWE.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
Principal Squirrel
SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG

"If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
  -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur