[OCF]RE: [cgl_discussion] CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jan 15 16:18:50 PST 2003

On 2003-01-15T15:30:37,
   Timo.Jokiaho at nokia.com said:

> I second MiKu on this, would be good to be around the same table at the
> same time i.e. Thursday 7:30am - 10am next week.

Thursday is great, but you want me to get up _when_? You carrier grade people
really are from a different planet... ;)

(I'll try to make it, but thats about in the middle of the night! I hope the
timezone offset will help me there ;-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
Principal Squirrel
SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG

"If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
  -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur