[cgl_discussion] Re: [OCF]CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Thu Jan 16 06:06:19 PST 2003

Mika Kukkonen wrote:
> On ke, 2003-01-15 at 16:00, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> (...)
>
>>Of course, I'll also be available for the entire duration of LWE.
>

> Well, I guess it is my job to advertise that we have a CGL BOF at LWE
> on Wednesday evening, and everybody is invited :-)

Unfortunately, it is at the same time as the Free Standards Group meetings.
  Since, we're now part of the FSG, I have to attend that meeting :-(.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship....  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce