[cgl_discussion] Re: [OCF]CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

Alan Robertson alanr at unix.sh
Thu Jan 16 06:51:47 PST 2003

John Cherry wrote:
> Alan,
>
> I will be coming in on Monday evening as well.  I would agree with Mika
> that it would be good for the SAF/OCF/CGL folks to spend time together
> on Thursday.  Hope that works for you.

I have Thursday morning reserved for this meeting.

> On a separate note, I have not seen a final OCF meeting agenda, but it
> sounds like there may be a presentation on resource driven clusters
> (distinct from quorate clusters).  Is there a way to set up a conference
> call for this presentation?  I think there would be a number of folks
> that would like to listen in.

As a note, both of the commercial implementors who will be speaking will be
talking about systems where quorum is of little concern.

I'll see what I can do for a conference call for the meeting.

If someone from the CGL effort or the SAF wanted to give a talk, I'd love to
make room for it.

My apologies for the delays on the agenda.  I've been ill since shortly
after returning from vacation.  I'm finally feeling somewhat better.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr at unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship....  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce