[OCF]RE: [cgl_discussion] CGL, SAF, OCF, etc.

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 17 13:20:02 PST 2003

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> On 2003-01-15T15:30:37,
>    Timo.Jokiaho at nokia.com said:
>
> > I second MiKu on this, would be good to be around the same table at the
> > same time i.e. Thursday 7:30am - 10am next week.
>
> Thursday is great, but you want me to get up _when_? You carrier grade people
> really are from a different planet... ;)

Many of us CGL folks live on the US West Coast, and with a regular diet
of telephone conferences, which start at 8:00 AM our time to accomodate
our European compatriots, we have difficulty sleeping late :)  You can
also blame the SAFers (wait, I'm on of them too!) who requested extra
time, and the only way to accomodate was by starting earlier...

> (I'll try to make it, but thats about in the middle of the night! I hope the
> timezone offset will help me there ;-)
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>     Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>
>
> --
> Principal Squirrel
> SuSE Labs - Research & Development, SuSE Linux AG
>
> "If anything can go wrong, it will." "Chance favors the prepared (mind)."
>   -- Capt. Edward A. Murphy            -- Louis Pasteur

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.