[cgl_discussion] Consumer Electronics Linux Forum

Peter Badovinatz tabmowzo at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 1 12:19:37 PDT 2003

Posted at:
http://slashdot.org/articles/03/07/01/1646220.shtml?tid=126&tid=137&tid=163

Info at:
http://www.celinuxforum.org/

"The CE Linux Forum (CELF) is an industry group that is focused on the
advancement of Linux as an open source platform for consumer electronics
devices. The CELF intends to operate completely within the letter and
the spirit of the open source community."

and because I just cannot resist saying it, the CELF's Steering
Committee URL is (drum roll please):
http://www.celinuxforum.org/SCOrganization.htm

Peter
--
Peter R. Badovinatz aka 'Wombat' -- IBM Linux Technology Center
preferred: tabmowzo at us.ibm.com / alternate: wombat at us.ibm.com
These are my opinions and absolutely not official opinions of IBM, Corp.