[cgl_discussion] Re: Top 10 projects

Fleischer, Julie N julie.n.fleischer at intel.com
Thu Jul 3 10:42:31 PDT 2003

> From: greg [mailto:greg at kroah.com]
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:44:51 -0700, Fleischer, Julie N wrote:
>
> > Persistent Device Naming -> Neither project listed appears
> to implement
> > full requirement.  One is being worked on, but isn't listed yet.
>
> Where would the "full requirement" be found for this?
>
> thanks,
>
> greg k-h

It will be in the CGL 2.0 Specification when that gets published.  The preliminary drafts are at: http://www.osdl.org/projects/cgl/ (see OSDL Carrier Grade Linux Working Group General System Requirements, Release 2 Public Draft Version 2003-03-17 -- although the link looks broken right now).

- Julie

**These views are not necessarily those of my employer.**