[cgl_discussion] Revised "Top 10" projects list

Fan, Ardelle ardelle.fan at intel.com
Tue Jul 8 18:46:46 PDT 2003

Hi Ibrahim

AEM currently has kernel patch for 2.5.60 kernel. And really it has much improvement since its 2.4 kernel support, for example it shrinks the number of system call entries.
But it still do something that maybe hard be accepted by LKML or distro (we need more input from them), such as own memory management instead of kernel existent buddy, independant job scheduler in 2.5 O(1) scheduler.

Regards/Ardelle