[cgl_discussion] Re: Ottawa Map

Deepak Saxena dsaxena at mvista.com
Wed Jul 16 10:51:15 PDT 2003

Tnx.  From my experiences at OLS the two times I went, the best thing
to do is to just wander around. The conference center is attached to a
giant mall, and just a couple of blocks from the center is a huge
pedestrian-only area with lots of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc.
Also, our rooms have kitchens, so last year we just walked down to the
local grocer and picked up breakfast foods and snacks to save on the $$.

~Deepak

On Jul 16 2003, at 10:38, Steven Dake was caught saying:

--
Deepak Saxena
MontaVista Software - Powering the Embedded Revolution - www.mvista.com