[cgl_discussion] Starting point for PoC tracking of P1 items

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Tue Jun 3 00:28:18 PDT 2003

Last week in the PoC meeting Julie and I took an action item to create
spreadsheet that would act as a starting point for tracking the
implementations that provide P1 requirements in the soon to be release
2.0 specification.  I am attaching an Excel spreadsheet along with a web
page generated from the spreadsheet that I believe is a starting point.

Please take a look over the document, and bring your feedback to the PoC
meeting.  Questions I would ask to the crowd are:

Does this spreadsheet include the correct fields?
Is the data captured accurate?
What projects are missing?

    --rustyl