[cgl_discussion] Starting point for PoC tracking of P1 items

Mika Kukkonen mika at osdl.org
Tue Jun 3 10:18:47 PDT 2003

My issues:

1) At least on my 8-bit aware computer some of the status boxes contain
   8-bit non-ASCII characters.
2) I would suggest removing the distro columns as they are all empty.
   When we got content for those, we can add them back.
3) Reorder the three major section, i.e. now it is SECURITY, SYSTEM &
   CLUSTERING while IMHO SYSTEM, CLUSTERING & SECURITY is the preferred
   order.

Otherwise I am fine with it being up on OSDL CGL web pages.

--MiKu

--
Mika Kukkonen <mika at osdl.org>
OSDL