[cgl_discussion] Starting point for PoC tracking of P1 items

Lynch, Rusty rusty.lynch at intel.com
Tue Jun 3 10:22:54 PDT 2003

[Lynch, Rusty] There needs to be some presentation cleanup work, but I
don't want to worry about that until we know how we want to manage the
data.  (I noticed the extra garbage also.)

>2) I would suggest removing the distro columns as they are all empty.
>   When we got content for those, we can add them back.
[Lynch, Rusty] Actually, I think we should leave them as it makes it
painfully obvious what is missing.

>3) Reorder the three major section, i.e. now it is SECURITY, SYSTEM &
>   CLUSTERING while IMHO SYSTEM, CLUSTERING & SECURITY is the preferred
>   order.
[Lynch, Rusty] Or we make the web page with a filter so people can order
as they see fit.