[cgl_discussion] URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

MR CHARLES OBI akpa at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 08:33:00 PDT 2003

I am Mr.Charles Obi chairman of contract Award and
verification panel set up by the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I got your contact from
the Nigeria chamber of commerce and after through
Enquirer and deliberations, my colleagues and I
decided to contact you for a very confidential
business transaction of mural benefit.

During our verification exercise, we came across an
over-invoiced contract (contract No: NNPC\PED,
1473\96). This contract was award in July, 1996
contract complete in August, 1998 and the original
contractor has since been paid his contract sum
leaving the over-invoiced sum of us $25.5m (Twenty
five million, five hundred thousand united states
dollars). This amount has been left floating in our
account with the central bank of Nigeria, until our
recent discovery. My colleagues and I have decided to
seek for assistance of a reliable foreign partner into
whose account the fund will be transferred into for
our own use. If this proposal is acceptable to you, a
Deed of transfer of the above contract will be
obtained on your behalf to empower you as the legal
beneficiary of the contract and sum to be transferred.

All necessary and relevant documents will be procured
for the release and transfer of the fund into your
nominated account. An application for foreign exchange
allocation will be made on your behalf from the office
of the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for
the subsequent release and transfer of the fund into
your nominated account. Be informed that we are
working in collaboration with top officials of the
federal ministry of finance and the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN) who will assist us in the transfer of
the fund. With your co-operation the success of this
transaction is guaranteed.

We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the total
sum and 70%will be for me and my colleagues here while
the romaining 5% has been napped out for miscellaneous
expense that might be incurred by will you both
parties during the course of this transaction. All
things been equal, this is how this transaction is
required to be. You are required to fax nominated bank
account details and your direct telephone and fax
numbers.

Please treat this transaction with top priority and
remember to keep it as confidential as possible. At
the moment I am in Canada for a 2months holiday so you
can fax any response to the above fax number. As soon
as we receive your response, more details about how to
proceed will be given to you.

We await your prompt response.

Sincerely.
Mr.Charles Obi