[cgl_discussion] hello..

Dhirendra Pal Singh dp at garudanetworks.com
Tue Jun 10 13:58:29 PDT 2003

Thanks for a quick response Randy,
Okay I will switch to CGL Requirements pretty quickly...

Also I am following cgl_discussion mailing list..

I have quite a bit of linux device drivers and tcpip/socket programming in c
on linux, with sys admin too. Any idea where I could be of use...

I will try to find out where I can be of use.. though I would surely like to
be a part of IPV6.

Thanks for your help
Dp