[cgl_discussion] hello..

Cahill, Ben M ben.m.cahill at intel.com
Tue Jun 10 14:51:34 PDT 2003

Hi Dp,

Mika mentioned tutoring in other mail . . . I've been working on the OpenGFS project (http://opengfs.sourceforge.net), which is a filesystem for directly sharing storage devices among a cluster of computer nodes.

I would be happy to help you get started in this multi-faceted project.

-- Ben --

Opinions are mine, not Intel's